I've finally gotten off my bum and created a recipe video.
I'm a visual person and prefer to watch people make things, than read a book.
Are you the same or prefer to read instead?
Above is a video for a simple kit kat recipe. You need 2 ingredients - chocolate and wafers!
Let me know what you think. Please enjoy! ^_^
Prep time: 10-20mins
Fridge time: 15mins or overnight
Serves: About 16 pieces
1 packet (125g) Vanilla cream wafer cookies
400g chocolate (milk/white/dark). You can use chocolate chips or bars.
Baking paper (or wax paper in USA)
Baking tray or long flat plate
1 big bowl
1 small bowl
1. Grab the big bowl and add hot water into the bowl
2. Place the smaller bowl inside the big bowl
3. Break the chocolate and add it into the small bowl
4. Keep stirring until all the chocolate has melted. Afterwards put the bowl aside.
5. Get the baking tray and line it with baking paper
6. Open the wafer cookie packet and individually dip it into the melted chocolate
7. Once the wafer cookie is coved with chocolate, place it on the baking paper. If you run out of melted chocolate, add more hot water in the big bowl and continue melting the chocolate again.
8. When the tray is full, place the tray into the fridge. It’ll take about 15 mins to set the chocolate (depending on your fridge setting), but you can leave it overnight too.
9. After the chocolate has harden, now it’s ready to serve and eat