I love fish. Whether it's steam, grilled or fried. But my favourite way is steamed fish.
With this method, it'll take 5mins to prep and then put it into the grill.
Prep time: 5mins
- Small fish. Make sure it's clean and gutted. At the fish shop, you can ask them to clean the fish for you
- Baking paper or foil for the tray
1. Rinse the fish under tap water. To wash off extra blood or scale
2. Pat dry the fish with a paper towel
3. Cut off the fins (optional, you can leave the fins on)
4. Line your tray with baking paper or foil
5. Place the fish on the tray
6. Sprinkle salt on top of the fish. Salt both sides.
OR if you want more flavour, add water in a bowl with salt. Afterwards put in the fish inside for 15-20mins. Then take out and put it on the tray
7. Heat the grill on medium heat and add the tray in when ready. Grill 15mins on each side or until the fish skin looks crisp. When ready take out to cool for 5mins. It should be ready to eat.